* Comments & suggestions are welcome & encouraged. Send to email@example.com.
* Buffalo snowed in; Vets are furious again; CF18s bombing ISIS; Pipeline woes in BC and QC; Sex on a streetcar; Rob Ford very sick; Obama rules on immigrants and deadline for deal on Iran nuclear approaches.
Canadian jets bomb ISIS; Sona gets 9 months; Zehaf radicalized; ‘Million-dollar baby’ shows insurance problem; Tim Horton's up a dime
*Torries win two by-elections; Robert Latimer can't leave Canada; Yukon birds in little drunk tanks;
Decision in Ferguson will be violent; Charles Manson to wed; 35 Million ENSLAVED!
* Gordie Howe not doing so well; Could weed cure cancer? Rex Murphy: liars; Ottawa to address harassment in secret; Ottawa & Public Service fight like scorpions; Glenna Mae: no bodies found; Bailing out a Canadian company that pays workers $1. a day; Refugees get 2nd chance; Star Trek farming; Peladeau could beat Couillard. ISIL beheads another aid worker; Putin walks out of summit; Cosby won't talk.
* New series on Money & Power - Thanks Wayne L. for suggestions and research.
* Know anyone with an addiction? Ricky hasn't always been a good boy but now he saves lives!
* Wanna get into our Mind - Boggling Music Box? Send us your tunes.
*Job Offers. Sales. Sports Reporter. Check out our Careers Page.
* Pope Francis: "Never war, never war,” he said. “I am thinking, above all, of children who are deprived of the hope of a worthwhile life, a future. Dead children, wounded children, mutilated children, orphaned children, children whose toys are things left over from war, children who don't know how to smile.” This was the moment when the tears came. “Please stop,” said Francis. “I ask you with all my heart, it's time to stop. Stop, please!”
*We @ OttawaValley.ca are independently owned and present a broad cross-section of news, information, features, and diverse opinions from around the world. Our audience is a bunch of free-thinking intelligent eclectics. Please join us, We'd love to hear from you.