* Editor's Blog - Comments & suggestions are welcome & encouraged. Send to email@example.com. To make us your HOME PAGE, goto your Toolbar > Tools > Internet Options. THANKS!
* Quebec terrorist identified; Informative doc on migrants in Italy explains stresses on indigenous communities; What has Renee Z. done to her face?
*TERRORIST ATTACK IN QUEBEC; Pistorius gets 5 years; Gwynne Dyer: Oil: Blindsided By Technology; Oscar de la Renta dead @ 82; Yukon woman dead from bear attack; Rob Ford kicked out; Contestants win big; Listen to Leonard Cohen's "Come Healing" while youu read. ahhhh.
* Russian ship carrying tonnes of oil now docked safely in BC; Nigeria declared Ebola-free by WHO; Canadian response team begins training exercises in Nova Scotia; Turkey finally permitting Iraqi Kurds to cross their border; Prince William & Kate's second baby due in April.
* Breitbart News is carrying frightening piece about Ebola, citing credible sources who claim that it could become airborne.
* Michael Harris: The devil, the details and Stephen Harper; Brazeau gets rehab; Money & Power series: Why privacy matters; 1984, new chapter; Ebola- tested patients in Ottawa & Belleville OK; Calamari squid attack Greenpeace sub!
* Peter March: Can we put an end to ISIS? Gwynne Dyer: Bolivia & Brazil, John Oliver: Are we done with the pumpkins? Vice: Beyond the Headlines.
* Scary! Canadian officials fear random beheadings in public places, Ebola screenings @ airports, Calls for pot legalization, US airplanes not enough to save Kobane
* The "Money & Power" series will present fringe & conspiracy theories & controversial opinions, not always main stream. Where does the truth lie?
* New series on Money & Power - Thanks Wayne L. for suggestions and research.
* Know anyone with an addiction? Ricky hasn't always been a good boy but now he saves lives!
* Wanna get into our Mind - Boggling Music Box? Send us your tunes.
*Reader won a Loonie with OZ Wump suggestion: How Cold got her name. NOW - write your own OZ Wump story, win prize. FUN. For writers.
*Job Offers. Sales. Sports Reporter. Check out our Careers Page.
* Pope Francis: "Never war, never war,” he said. “I am thinking, above all, of children who are deprived of the hope of a worthwhile life, a future. Dead children, wounded children, mutilated children, orphaned children, children whose toys are things left over from war, children who don't know how to smile.” This was the moment when the tears came. “Please stop,” said Francis. “I ask you with all my heart, it's time to stop. Stop, please!”
*We @ OttawaValley.ca are independently owned and present a broad cross-section of news, information, features, and diverse opinions from around the world. Our audience is a bunch of free-thinking intelligent eclectics. Please join us, We'd love to hear from you.