*EDITOR'S BLOG: Our audience is a bunch of free-thinking intelligent eclectics. We welcome & encourage your comments & We'd love to hear from you. Please join us.
* Who stole the chicken from the Wilno Church?
* Girl, 9, accidently kills gun instructor with machine gun @ Arizona Burgers & Bullets joint, Premiers' Conference focuses on death & disappearance of aboriginal women , SMU changes frosh chant. I went to SMU - one of the best experiences of my life - small classes, good academics, GREAT Irish Studies courses, Profs who give out their home phnone number, lifelong friends. BEST!
* Home-grown student extremist & Kingston Pen contraband including clothes, food & meds && Emmys - fab fashions and a fru-fru tu-tu.
* Video - The Burial Boys of Ebola
* Actor Richard Attenborough dead @ 90, good man drowns saving boy, Ottawa U wrong to punish hockey team because of 2 players, Leonardo slammed, controversial Jewish sect gone, California quake, an English penal law against the Irish, JFK's madam! & strange tale of a hermit.
* Livestreaming - The Peoples Social Forum - We don't have to agree with every speaker, but we need to know what our young people and intellectuals are saying. It's important.
* Michael Spratt @ IPolitics wrote a piece on Harper & the facts. Some really smart people in the medical & science & justice communities are warning us to pay attention. Is this the Canada we want?
* Was HARPER a Northern Foundation member / Neo Nazi / White Supremacist?
* Gatineau boob job benefit, Harper against aboriginal women inquiry, RCMP might outsource sex offender list (offshore?) Military to stockpile in Arctic, another animal cruelty farm in QC, LIFE on the ISS? Are we mostly part-timers? ISS converts Yazidis.
* Ferguson quiet, Baird has the language cops after him, reporter beheaded by Islamist State, ebola spreading. WHY DO WE KISS?
* When will the other shoe drop on aviation as they too police themselves? -- TSB Report on Lac Megantic - one tragic mistake after another, incompetence everywhere. Good animation tho.
* 10:19am - WOWIE ZOWIE! We've had a whopping 150,324 hits since March 1. Thank you for your encouragement and loyalty!
* New series on Money & Power - Thanks Wayne Laporte for suggestions and research.
* USA - The Ferguson riots - from cops to commandos.
*John Oliver discusses Ferguson with humour & facts & ooh, does he get mad.
* Academic Rankings - Canada's low.
* If there's any Irish in you, listen to Irish Society's "Mufferaw Joe" yee haaaw
* The Islamic State explained in 5 mini docs.
* Know anyone with an addiction? Ricky hasn't always been a good boy but now he saves lives!
* USA - race riots over police/kid shooting, the WORLD pitches in to help countries in the Middle East: Iran, Iraq, Israel, Gaza, Tunesia, and Russian convoys stalled to Ukraine. Who's minding the CHILDREN?
* COMING SOON - Research on consequences of war.
* Pope Francis: "Never war, never war,” he said. “I am thinking, above all, of children who are deprived of the hope of a worthwhile life, a future. Dead children, wounded children, mutilated children, orphaned children, children whose toys are things left over from war, children who don't know how to smile.” This was the moment when the tears came. “Please stop,” said Francis. “I ask you with all my heart, it's time to stop. Stop, please!”
* Harper does not remain neutral in Middle East, urges world to side with Israel.
* Rocky Sands & The Pebbles CD now on sale @ Pembroke Regional Hospital Gift Shop, Bob's Music, Moncions East End, Town and Country Mens Wear. Proceeds to Pembroke Regional Hospital for MRI- Image Matters.
* Wanna get into our Mind - Boggling Music Box? Send us your tunes.
*Reader won a Loonie with OZ Wump suggestion: How Cold got her name. NOW - write your own OZ Wump story, win prize. FUN. For writers.
*Job Offers. Sales. Sports Reporter. Check out our Careers Page.
*We @ OttawaValley.ca are independently owned and present a broad cross-section of news, information, features, and diverse opinions from around the world. Our audience is a bunch of free-thinking intelligent eclectics. Please join us, We'd love to hear from you.